BUG GunZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?

Go down 
+2
Trunks
arjun
6 posters
AuthorMessage
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male
Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2007-05-09

Character sheet
advance memer:
shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Left_bar_bleue0/0shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Empty
PostSubject: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 4:26 pm

these special series of tourneys can happen anyday anytime (that is if LUG aprooves of it)

• there will be teams of 5 players (4 players and 1 reserve) minimum lvl to register= lvl 21+

• u get prems for each victory but the prems will depend on ur score of kills : deaths ratio

types of tourney's

• murder in the ******* : maps -town, mansion or port - kill ur enemy in the most style. weapon limit- no limit (TDM)

• Jack The Ripper : maps- battle arena, town, island and
    prizon 1-kill ur enemy like how jack the ripper does. weapon limit-
    ONLY dagger's. (TGM)

• western style :maps- battle arena, garden,castle and station :
    kill ur oponents in style. weapon limit- pistol's,revolver's and sword
    (for slashing and k-style) (TDM)

• slayer : maps-battle arena,island,prizon2 and port : slay through
    the body of ur oponent with ur sword. weapon limit - ONLY sword;s (TGM)

• who killed me? : maps-mansion,dunegon, and battle arena : snipe
    ur oponents and protect ur leader. weapon limit - sniping weapons like
    rifles etc. (assasination).

• blow em up : maps-ruin,port,mansion,town and prison2: blow
    up ur oponents and have fun as they fly and land somewhere!!. weapon
    limit - grenades and rocket launcher's

• DIE NOW!!! : maps- mansion. kill ur oponent's the way u do in a DM. weapon limit - ONLY spray like mg,rifles and SMG"S
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male
Number of posts : 218

Character sheet
advance memer:
shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Left_bar_bleue0/0shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:03 pm

na organised tdms betta
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:05 pm

cheap....
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 6:50 pm

whats cheap
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Senior moderator
Senior moderator
Addiction

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 12:09 am

Considering Kill:Death Ratio in a Team Game would be fatal to half of the team as a team , they should be utilizing Team Work which might include being bait , sacrifice , suicide kill such as with rockets and other stuff. Other than that , i only comprehended half of the stuff , rest all i couldnt figure it out. I guess the TDM Tourny might prove to be better , no offence meant.
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:00 am

hmm your right.....shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? 576779
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:06 am

same thing i said
xD
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
AdDy7

Number of posts : 27

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:53 am

nah i don think would be approved by lug although some of them might be fun ....maybe
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Pro
Pro
Eternity

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 12:45 am

I liked the way arjun put it up,something really different.
Back to top Go down
Mr_X

Male
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-05-16

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitimeFri May 18, 2007 11:53 am

nice idea but i dont think LUG would approve of it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?   shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

shud lug let me make my special series of tourneys?
Page 1 of 1