BUG GunZ Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...

Go down 
+5
Trunks
arjun
WiLDKiNG
Eternity
AdDy7
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
AdDy7

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-05-09

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Empty
PostSubject: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:31 pm

READ THE TEXT BEFORE SEEING THE PICTURE

have u ever wondered...wats on the other side of the walls of the maps....people duel all day long in those dreadful places of death. Bounty hunters of the trivia or axium empire battle it out in clan wars..but no onw ever stops to think. I did , i questioned over it and thought deep to find reason ....then it came to me in my sleep..like a message calling out about the prophecy of thr MESSIAH of gunz .one who shall gain all power and risw above all......he would be chosen he would see the dgateway to the other side before him unlike anyother....i didnt belive this ...but then i saw it ...i heard it ...calling out to me like thats when i realizes that i was the one to hold the name ...so i wenttowards it ..but i knew i wasnt ready so i stayed back and would wait for the next time it happened........

PROOF u want PROOF ...SEE THIS

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Omghm1

Last edited by on Fri May 11, 2007 5:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
AdDy7

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:32 pm

hehe i know its kinda really bad ...but anyway i just felt like writing somthing
Back to top Go down
Eternity
Pro
Pro
Eternity

Male
Number of posts : 76
Registration date : 2007-05-08

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:38 pm

Pretty dumb
Back to top Go down
AdDy7

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 5:51 pm

ehhh i know...i am feeling very sleepy at the moment....didnt know wat to do ...jus sm time pass thats all
Back to top Go down
WiLDKiNG
Admin~ i own u ! u get that
WiLDKiNG

Male
Number of posts : 144

Character sheet
advance memer:
The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Left_bar_bleue0/0The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2007 6:21 pm

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 466594
Back to top Go down
http://www.in-gunz.co.nr
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male
Number of posts : 216

Character sheet
advance memer:
The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Left_bar_bleue0/0The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 5:41 am

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 466594
Back to top Go down
AdDy7

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:08 am

guys the storey was dumb i know but look at the pic
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male
Number of posts : 218

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:17 am

THe Story is DUmb And Friza is addy7
Hacks
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
AdDy7

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 7:28 am

wat ....loooool u think im friza OMG.....dude im not friza im addy...sheesh i took the pic cuz i noticed som1 else doin somthing ...thats all.....man The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 213710
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

Number of posts : 68

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 11:25 am

arjun j00 sux at being mod *run away*
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSat May 12, 2007 1:50 pm

sandy where ever u run away ur soo tall i can still see u (and ban u ) Razz (with wild's permision)
Back to top Go down
Addiction
Senior moderator
Senior moderator
Addiction

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 12:14 am

I found the story pretty wierd but still okay ^^ , the picture fitted with his best try to relay a most mysterious circumstance in which he came to close to where he wanted.

I kinda liked it ^_^
Back to top Go down
WiLDKiNG
WiLDKiNG

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 3:54 am

but i love ur stories Razz
'
Laughing
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 4:02 am

how cheap.... ur name was cut off in the corner
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 6:14 am

arjun u always find sumthing 2 spam abt dont u? The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 861787
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 7:09 am

And his spam gets deleted by me xD
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeSun May 13, 2007 8:07 am

hehe nice work Razz
Back to top Go down
Trunks
Per0est
Per0est
Trunks

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeMon May 14, 2007 9:17 am

ty
~Trunks
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 3:33 am

cheap... i just said the name was blocked

~arjun
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:54 am

hey i fink those portals came frm a hack cre8ed by friza or freestyle O_O
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 8:58 am

sandy freestyle=friza
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 9:17 am

O_O didnt kno dat
Back to top Go down
arjun
Per0est
Per0est
arjun

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 11:17 am

yesh thats correct The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 63927
Back to top Go down
stargazzer
Pro
Pro
stargazzer

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeTue May 15, 2007 5:59 pm

wat a spam The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 213710
Back to top Go down
WiLDKiNG
WiLDKiNG

Male

Character sheet
advance memer:

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitimeWed May 16, 2007 9:18 am

sandy stop spamming The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... 251185
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...   The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The MESSIAH oF Gunz The Prophecy...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next